Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 74

Thread: Top Ten Posters Of The Year 2001

  1. #31
    Inactive Member MgoBlue-LightSpecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SETTLE DOWN PEOPLE!

    This is coming from the same troll who consistently ranked Viper From Vancouver in the top ten of his weekly best posters.

    Since that's the case, I'd feel utterly ashamed to be mentioned among such ilk.

    ------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:
    The stripper part was true and things like the Dennys story were bullshit. Tard, I thought the whole thing was funny. I could of erased it but I never really cared. You guys don't know me so what the fuck do I care.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Roger_the_Shrubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, well, I'm still on the cool clones list, so there.

    ------------------

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Bobby42's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    80's Man"

    What am I? Invisible.

    ------------------
    It is God's job to judge bin Laden. It's the Marine's job to ensure the meeting is held.

    Understand?

  4. #34
    Inactive Member JHawkBCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bobby42:
    80's Man"

    What am I? Invisible.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Speak for yourself, damnit.

    Sincerely,
    Troll Metal Jacket
    mcatboy



    ------------------
    This post has been copyrighted by JHawkBCD?.
    All rights reserved.
    Use of this post without permissions or grants from JHawkBCD? are a violation of Federal copyright laws and will subsequently get your hand slapped by 1QuickSI.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a Jim in Fall River troll:
    You wouldnt even know you got your ass kicked for days now, JHawk.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Diego in Seattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    80's Man created the BCS computer.

    Sincerely,
    Marcus Allen

    ------------------
    No doubt, I got to get me one of them cool avatars.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member The Vainglorious One's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2001
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MRCTM:
    189. Britney's Lips-Sex please.......
    Might want to re-think that one G.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Britney

    Sorry 80's Man, but I only sex-up women...
    Oh and girls.




    ------------------
    J in Fresneck to Friend of Ours:

    "Nice job sucking your own cock and swallowing your own DNA!"

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Jokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahem...

    Leth makes 170 and not even a nod my way.

    Fuck.

    ------------------
    Don't blame me, I only do what my rice krispies tell me to.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member gbg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JHawkBCD:
    That's pretty bad when one of my Trolls gets a mention when I don't.

    I'm taking my balls and playing elsewhere!!!

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Agreed.

    First off 80's man, I have to say this. I use this board as an outlet, and have alot of fun. My smack is hardly fresh, but I do try.

    There are many many more quality posters on here than myself, and I made this list? BWAHAHHAHAHAHA. NOW THAT I find absolutely hilarious.

    JHawk, Biggie, rozy, are just a few that can post circles around me. You need to get a new calculation method here cuz this one sucks.



    ------------------
    In constant rememberance of those who perished September 11, 2001.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member gbg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gbg:
    Agreed.

    First off 80's man, I have to say this. I use this board as an outlet, and have alot of fun. My smack is hardly fresh, but I do try.

    There are many many more quality posters on here than myself, and I made this list? BWAHAHHAHAHAHA. NOW THAT I find absolutely hilarious.

    JHawk, Biggie, rozy, are just a few that can post circles around me. You need to get a new calculation method here cuz this one sucks.


    oopsy, also where the fukk is Harsh and Rog the grubber? Both of them are quality posters


    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



    ------------------
    In constant rememberance of those who perished September 11, 2001.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member JHawkBCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gbg:
    You need to get a new calculation method here cuz this one sucks.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I would be happy to help you with establishing new criteria.

    Sincerely,
    khcolor
    Katherine Harris
    Secretary of State
    State of Florida



    ------------------
    This post has been copyrighted by JHawkBCD?.
    All rights reserved.
    Use of this post without permissions or grants from JHawkBCD? are a violation of Federal copyright laws and will subsequently get your hand slapped by 1QuickSI.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a Jim in Fall River troll:
    You wouldnt even know you got your ass kicked for days now, JHawk.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •